Campground Rates - Effective for the 2020 Season
|Power & Water||$24||$151||$630||$3,060|
- All Alberta Health and Safety rules, directives, and regulations will apply.
- The campgrounds will only be open to Canadian residents at this time.
- If you are experiencing any signs or symptoms of illness, you must stay home. We are relying on everyone doing their part to keep staff, other patrons, and the public safe.
- We are open to 100% capacity including our group sites.
- Our Public Washrooms in the Clubhouse are open.
- Public outdoor washrooms are available.
- Currently Beaches are open.
- There is an 18 hole golf course and Mini putt open at this time.
- Club rentals are available.
- Firewood is available @ $7.00/ bundle.
- The clubhouse is open for food services.
- Tents are currently permitted.
Bookings Schedule 2020:
• Reservations for group sites can be made one calendar year in advance. For example, a group site reservation can be made in 2020 for a date in 2021.
• Group site fees must be paid at the time of the booking, even if the reservation date is in the following calendar year.
|Group Sites A
|Group Sites C
Group Sites D & E
|Picnic Only at day sites||No Charge||No Charge|
- All group site fees are non-refundable.
- If guests will be camping in the group site, these fees are charged on a per unit basis and fees must be paid at the check-in date. Each guest is charged $22.00 per night.
- If guests will be camping elsewhere within the campground, fees must be paid at the time of reservation, during the designated reservation dates.
Riverdale Reservation Policy
All camping fees are to be PAID UP FRONT in the form of cash, cheque, debit or credit card. No reservations are to be taken without payment being received. If paying by credit card please have your card ready as cards are not kept on file.
Any additional camping units on the same site will be subject to the power rate of $22.00 per night and must be cleared through the clubhouse staff in advance. Tents will be subject to the non-service rate of $13.00 per night.
Reservations made in person will have priority over telephone calls. Absolutely no fax or email requests will be accepted.
Annually in September, seasonal campers of the curent year are provided the opportunity to pre-book their seasonal sites for the upcoming year. Prepayment is required (in the form of a post-dated cheque) as well as a signed agreement. The current year’s seasonal camper has first choice to their site number for the upcoming year. If there is no claim to a site by the current year seasonal camper, and multiple requests are received for the same site, a random draw will take place for the site. Please contact the clubhouse at 780-842-2996 if you would like more information.
All prices subject to change.
Riverdale Cancellation Policy
For daily and weekly reservations, one night’s camping fee will be retained for each cancellation. All cancellations must be made to the clubhouse on or before 2:00 p.m. of the check-in date. For cancellations of monthly and seasonal reservations, a 10% administration fee will be charged on the original reservation fee paid. Partial cancellations of reservations will require the reservation to be reassessed to determine whether a monthly, weekly, or daily rate now applies. Reservations fees paid for group sites are non-refundable.
Golfing Rates - Effective for the 2020 Season
|Children 10 & Under||$6.00|
|Annual Family Membership
(Parents and dependent children 17 & under living in the same household)
|Annual Single Membership
(One individual only)
(One individual attending elementary, junior, high school or post secondary school - age limit of 25)
|Power Cart Rental (Per 9 holes)||$15.00|
|Pull Cart Rental (Per 9 holes)||$5.00|
|Club Rental - (Mens & ladies Per 9 holes)||Unavailable|
|Club Rental - (Junior Per 9 holes)||Unavailable|
For more information please call 780-842-2996