- 38 Full Service Campsites
- 15 Power and Water Campsites
- 57 Power Campsites
- 9 Hole Par 3 Golf Course
- 9 Hole Golf Course
- 4 Group Sites
- 5 Day Sites
- RV Dump Station
- Playground Area
The Riverdale Mini-Park is located in a picturesque river valley only 10 miles north of Wainwright on Highway 41, and is a beautiful location to play a round of golf or go camping with the family. It features a charming clubhouse with cafe, laundry area and showers, camping area with a sani-dump, ball diamonds, horseshoe pits, mini-golf course, playground, and river and beach area nearby. For the avid golfers, there are two nine-hole golf courses to challenge all skill levels. One course is a par-three course, with the other being a regular 9 hole golf course. The clubhouse carries golf carts for rental, as well as golf supplies.
The Riverdale Mini-Park is a great place to have your company picnic, golf tournaments, family reunions, family get-together, spend a weekend camping, or go golfing for the afternoon.
- All Alberta Health and Safety rules, directives, and regulations will apply.
- The campgrounds will only be open to Canadian residents at this time.
- If you are experiencing any signs or symptoms of illness, you must stay home. We are relying on everyone doing their part to keep staff, other patrons, and the public safe.
- We are open to 100% capacity including our group sites.
- Our Public Washrooms in the Clubhouse are open.
- Public outdoor washrooms are available.
- Currently Beaches are open.
- There is an 18 hole golf course and Mini putt open at this time.
- Club rentals are available.
- Firewood is available @ $7.00/ bundle.
- The clubhouse is open for food services.
- Tents are currently permitted.
• Reservations for group sites can be made one calendar year in advance. For example, a group site reservation can be made in 2020 for a date in 2021.
• Group site fees must be paid at the time of the booking, even if the reservation date is in the following calendar year.