Ambler's Lake Campsite
Ambler's Lake is a rural campground located very close to the county line between the M.D. of Wainwright and Minburn County. The campground consists of 12 non-serviced campsites. Each site includes a private fire pit and picnic table. There is also an open area with a large fire pit that is ideal for group gatherings. The campgrounds quiet location makes it the perfect place for nature lover.
- All Alberta Health and Safety rules, directives, and regulations will apply.
- The campgrounds will only be open to Canadian residents at this time.
- If you are experiencing any signs or symptoms of illness, you must stay home. We are relying on everyone doing their part to keep staff, other patrons, and the public safe.
- We are open to 100% capacity for our group sites.
- Public outdoor washrooms are available.
- Tents are currently permitted.