The Municipal District of Wainwright is pleased to announce a new, convenient solution to pay your property taxes online with your choice of credit card.
We partnered with ATB Financial and through their unique partnership with PaySimply, you can now pay your property taxes online, with your credit card, within minutes.
- Secure – PaySimply doesn’t store your payment information
- Digital alternative to cheques and cash
- You can earn points on any rewards credit card and have your taxes pay you back!
Go to PaySimply.ca and pay your property taxes when you want, from wherever you are and on any device.
The steps are as follows:
- Go to https://www.paysimply.ca/Partner/Details.aspx?id=24855
- Following this, you will be asked to enter your email address, the account holder’s name, the account number and the payment amount.
- Next enter your credit card information.
- Once processed, you will be given a transaction number and a receipt will be emailed to you from PaySimply.
The payment amount as well as a fee of 2.5% of the face value of the payment will be charged to your credit card.
Other payment options (such as Interac e-transfer and PayPal) are also available at various fees.
Please allow 3 business days processing time.
The Municipal District of Wainwright has implemented a TAX AUTOPAY program allowing us to direct debit a monthly payment from your banking institution towards your current year tax levy.
To be eligible, your current years tax levy, and any arrears, must be paid in full and you must complete a PRE-AUTHORIZED DEBIT FORM (forms available at our office or for download here). For further information, please call or come in to see us at:
Municipal District of Wainwright No. 61
717 - 14th Avenue
Wainwright, Alberta T9W 1B3