Municipal Planning Services (2009) Ltd. is contracted as the M.D. of Wainwright's subdivision authority. All completed applications are submitted to Municipal Planning Services (2009) Ltd. and they retain all revenue for the process. Information outlining the subdivision process and associated costs can be downloaded below.
All subdivision applications are referred to the M.D. of Wainwright as part of the approval process.
Ratepayers may wish to contact the Development Department to provide some general information about their land and proposal, and to discuss whether their proposed subdivision would meet the guidelines outlined in the Land Use Bylaw, Municipal Development Plan, Intermunicipal Development Plan or the Municipal Government Act.
- Form 1 - Application for Subdivision 2018
- Form 2a - Statement Regarding Abandoned Wells Locationed 2018
- Form 2b - Statement Regarding NO Abandoned Wells 2018
- Form 3a - Authorization for Electronic Communications 2018
- Form 4 - Tell us about your Sewage System 2018
- Form 5 - Landowners Letter of Authorization 2018
Visit the Municipal Planning Services (2009) Ltd. website for more subdivision information: www.munplan.ab.ca